Baked Cheesy Pasta With Garlic & Crunchy Peanuts Recipe has a creamy white sauce that is coated well with spirali pasta and has a hint of garlic flavour which is then topped with crunchy peanuts. You can serve this baked pasta as a main course along with some tangy cherry tomato Bruschetta.
Baked Cheesy Pasta With Garlic & Crunchy Peanuts Recipe is a delicious recipes with the taste and flavor of garlic and the crunches of peanuts. You can add seasonal boiled or sauteed veggies, mushrooms, scrambled eggs or pieces of boiled eggs, boiled chicken while cooking the pasta. If you like you can bake this without white sauce also. You can add tomato puree or store bought pasta sauce. If using tomato puree, add at the same time while cooking the boiled pasta with other ingredients.
- 300 grams Spirali pasta
- 5-6 cloves Garlic , peeled
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Roasted Peanuts (Moongphali) , without skin
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and Pepper , to taste
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese , grated
- Bechamel Sauce , one recipe
How to make Baked Cheesy Pasta With Garlic & Crunchy Peanuts Recipe
- To begin making the Baked Cheesy Pasta With Garlic & Crunchy Peanuts, we will first cook the pasta according to the package instructions along with salt. Once al dente, rinse the cooked pasta in cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Drizzle some oil and keep it aside. Prepare the bechamel sauce according to instructions and keep it aside
- Heat the 3 tablespoons of oil in a wok or a heavy bottomed pan on medium heat. Add the garlic cloves, sauté for 1 minute on medium high flame. Next, stir in the cooked pasta, salt and peanuts, and saute for few minutes. Finally stir in the black pepper powder, herbs and the prepared white sauce.
- The next step is bake the Garlic Pasta in the oven.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C. In a square or round baking pan (you can use a pie dish also) spread the cooked pasta evenly, top with grated cheese and bake for 12 minutes or until the top begins to turn light brown in color. Once the cheese begins to melt and is turning golden brown, remove from the oven.
You can read full here : https://www.archanaskitchen.com/baked-cheesy-pasta-with-garlic-and-crunchy-peanuts