Cheesy Spaghetti Verdi Pasta With Roasted Garlic is a quick and easy pasta which is a classic favorite in every home that is made from a creamy sauce packed with the goodness of roasted garlic and spinach. Serve the spaghetti verdi along with some toasted sesame bread and a glass of wine to have a special dinner.
The Cheesy Spaghetti Verdi Pasta With Roasted Garlic is a quick and easy pasta that you can make with a simple set of ingredients. This recipe is a classic favorite in every home that is made from a creamy sauce packed with the goodness of roasted garlic and spinach. The sauce is made creamy with the addition of Britannia Roasted Garlic cheese spread.
- 300 grams Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta , cooked until al dente
- 2 cloves Garlic , finely chopped
- 100 grams Spinach Leaves (Palak) , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Britannia Cheese Spread – Roasted Garlic
- 1 1/2 cups Milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Red Chilli flakes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil , for cooking
- Salt , to taste
- Black pepper powder , to taste
How to make Cheesy Spaghetti Verdi Pasta Recipe With Roasted Garlic
- To begin making the Cheesy Spaghetti Verdi Pasta Recipe With Roasted Garlic, prep all the ingredients and boil the pasta according to instructions and keep aside.
- Boil the spaghetti paste until it is al dente (cooked firm, but easy to bite and eat)
- First we will make the creamy spinach sauce for the pasta which will give the pasta a great green color and taste.
- To make the sauce, in a skillet pan heat oil over medium heat. Add the garlic cloves and allow it to roast in the oil for a few seconds until it releases its flavors.
- Once it does, add spinach and saute until it wilts down and softens. Once it does, add Britannia’s garlic cheese spread, and stir it into the spinach. I love the creamy and shiny nature of this cheese spread.
- Add milk, salt and red chili flakes and stir again. Bring the spinach sauce to a brisk boil while stirring continuously and turn the heat to low.
- Check the salt and spices and adjust to suit your taste.
- Once done, add in the cooked spaghetti and toss well for 3 to 4 minutes until the Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce is well coated with the pasta.
- Once done, the pasta is ready to be served.
You can read full here : https://www.archanaskitchen.com/cheesy-spaghetti-verdi-pasta-with-roasted-garlic