Christmas Carbonara Pasta is one of the traditional pasta dishes that is prepared during the christmas season. The spaghetti pasta is tossed along bacon stripes, chicken in a creamy sauce with some italian seasoning which goes really well with a nice glass of champagne.
Christmas Carbonara Pasta Recipe is one of the traditional pasta dishes that is prepared during the christmas season. The spaghetti pasta is tossed along bacon stripes, chicken in a creamy sauce with some italian seasoning. Christmas is in the air and we are all getting ready for a grand celebration. A lot of delicacies will be lined up for the Christmas party. Something for the pasta lovers as well. It’s Christmas Carbonara pasta with chicken ham and bacons in it. Made this at home and we had an early Christmas celebration.This pasta is creamy, eggy, cheesy with all the deliciousness loaded in it. A perfect Christmas treat.
- 1 cup Spaghetti Pasta
- 2 Bacon strips
- 3 Chicken ham , or pork ham if you use pork
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil , Extra Virgin
- 5 cloves Garlic , minced
- 2 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon Parsley leaves , fresh, finely chopped
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 Egg yolks
- 1/3 cup Double Cream
- 2/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Salt , to taste
How to make Christmas Carbonara Pasta Recipe
- To begin the preparation of Christmas Carbonara Pasta, first cook pasta as per packet instructions. Drain the cooked pasta, rub little olive oil and keep it aside.
- Roast bacon and chicken ham on a pan until cooked and turns brown.
- Heat oil in a wok.
- Add minced garlic and sauté for a minute.
- Add cooked pasta and toss well. Add salt to taste, pepper powder and toss again.
- Chop the roasted bacon and ham into smaller pieces. Add it to the pasta. Toss.
- Now whisk eggs, yolk, double cream, parmesan cheese. Add this egg-cream-cheese mix on hot pasta on the wok.
- Keep mixing it until all the pasta is coated in egg-cream mix.
- Now sprinkle bacon and ham pieces, parsley and toss again.
- Transfer the pasta on a serving plate.
You can read full here : https://www.archanaskitchen.com/christmas-carbonara-pasta