This recipe will blow your mind with the creaminess of the Cheesy dip used to toss the spaghetti pasta to create a wonderful dish. The pasta is also tossed with some colored bell peppers to keep it vibrant. Serve the creamy pasta dish along with some toasted garlic bread and a sangria to enjoy your dinner.
The Creamy Spaghetti Pasta Recipe is a creamy pasta dish that is quick and easy to make for a weeknight dinner. The recipe is incredibly easy, thanks to the delicious Del Monte cheesy dip, which saves you the hassle of making pasta sauce from scratch. A delightful blend of mayo, cheese, colored pepper, garlic-Del Monte cheesy dip makes for a perfect instant pasta sauce. You can use any vegetables of choice or totally skip adding them.
- 250 grams Del Monte Spaghetti Pasta
- 1/4 cup Del Monte Cheesy Dip
- 1 Red Yellow or Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) , finely chopped
- 1 Onion , finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Green peas (Matar) , steamed
- Salt , to taste
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Red Chilli flakes , to garnish
- Fresh Herbs , to garnish
How to make Creamy Spaghetti Pasta Flavored With Cheesy Dip Recipe
- To begin making Creamy Spaghetti Pasta Recipe with Del Monte Cheesy Dip, first cook the pasta as per packet instructions. Drain and keep aside. Reserve a small ladleful of the pasta water to add if required.
- In a pan heat the oil. Add the onion and sauté till translucent. Add the capsicum and peas and sauté for 1-2 minutes until softened. Sprinkle little salt and stir.
- Add the Del Monte Cheesy dip. Mix and add some of the reserved pasta water to make a thick sauce.
- Toss in the cooked spaghetti pasta. Stir for a couple of minutes so that the creamy Mayo sauce coats the pasta.
- Once done, take it off the heat, garnish with red chilli flakes, fresh herbs (if using).
- Serve Creamy Spaghetti Pasta Recipe with Del Monte Cheesy Dip hot with Whole Wheat Oats And Pesto Bread Recipe by the side.