Filled with the goodness of fruits, Fruit Sandwich Recipe is perfect to serve as an after school snack to your kids. You can also serve it as an evening snack with a cup of coffee.
Fruit sandwich makes a filling breakfast. Just cut the fruits, apply jam to the bread slices, and assemble the sandwich. You can have it just like that or grill and have it hot. Kids love this sandwich due to its sweet taste. So if you are looking for ideas to make your kids eat healthy food, this fruit sandwich is a must try.
You can add any type of non-citrus fruits to this sandwich. Some people have a tough time making kids eat fruits, this sandwich is a way of cheating kids and ensuring that they eat something healthier. Serve it with a cup of Espresso Coffee for your weekday breakfast.
- 3 Whole Wheat Brown Bread
- 2 Ripe Bananas , peeled and sliced
- 2 Pineapple , sliced thin
- 1 Apple , or chickoo, sliced
- 2 tablespoon Jam , Mixed fruit
How to make Fruit Sandwich Recipe
- To prepare Fruit Sandwich Recipe, get all the ingredients handy. Apply jam to one side of 2 bread slices.
- To assemble the sandwich, take one bread with jam applied and over it place the fruit slices of pineapple, bananas, chickoo or apple in any order. Arrange the fruits slices completely on the bread.
- Over this, place another bread slice. The jam side should be facing on the top.
- Over this arrange the sliced fruits again and close the sandwich with a slice to which no jam has been applied.
- Grill this fruit sandwich on a Grill sandwich toaster till the topmost slice of bread turns brownish. If you don’t like to grill, simply have the sandwich as it is.
- To serve, cut the sandwich into 2 triangles and serve Fruit Sandwich with a cup of Espresso Coffee for your weekday breakfast.
You can read full here : https://www.archanaskitchen.com/fruit-sandwich-recipe