Spiced Chutney Sandwich Recipe With Mint Mayo, an easy Sandwich which can be made in jiffy to serve with a hot cup of Filter Coffee during tea time.
The Spiced Chutney Sandwich With Mint Mayo is a delicious Indian style sandwich that is made with mint pudina chutney and along with Delmonte’s Mint Mayo. The addition of sliced cucumbers makes this sandwich soft and delicious perfect for a breakfast or even a picnic.
Serve the Spiced Chutney Sandwich With Mint Mayo as an evening snack for kids or even serve it for breakfast along with a bowl of fruits and a cup of Filter Coffee.
- 6 Whole Wheat Brown Bread , (sandwich bread)
- 1 Cucumber , thinly sliced into rounds
- 3 tablespoons Classic Mayonnaise (With Egg) , (mint flavoured)
- 3 tablespoons Green Chutney (Coriander & Mint)
- Salt , to taste
- Whole Black Peppercorns , crushed to taste
How to make Spiced Chutney Sandwich Recipe With Mint Mayo
- To begin making the Spiced Chutney Sandwich With Mint Mayo Recipe, prep all the ingredients and keep them ready for use to make the sandwich.
- Cut the edges of the bread and keep them away (may be to make bread crumbs later).
- Place both the slices of bread on the surface, spread the mint mayo on one slice and green chutney on the other slice.
- Arrange thin slices of cucumber over the mint mayo later. Sprinkle the crushed black pepper and salt to taste.
- Cover the cucumber layer with another green chutney bread slice. Gently press the sandwich with your palm. Cut diagonally into equal size triangles and serve.
- Serve the Spiced Chutney Sandwich With Mint Mayo as an evening snack for kids or even serve it for breakfast along with a bowl of fruits and a cup of Filter Coffee.
You can read full here : https://www.archanaskitchen.com/spiced-chutney-sandwich-with-mint-mayo